Work Less, Bill More
Presented by David Sinai and Janice Wendt
November 19th, 2014
Location: Hollywood Jaycees, 2390 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood, FL 33021
Costs: $12 in advance, $15 at the door, $5 for students, Current PPGF members free
Whether you are well established or just starting out, in The Seven Game Changers to Ensure Your Success you will learn to run your photography businesses more profitably. In this two-hour interactive seminar, we’ll describe why so many photography studios fail, and illuminate the steps you can take to be successful such as:
1. Personality traits essential to running your own photographic business.
2. Identify mundane and tedious tasks and learn to take them off your plate.
3. Defend your value proposition to earn the price you deserve.
4. Streamline your workflow to make time for the things you really love.
5. Why “the cloud”, mobile technologies, and other trends are so important to your business.
6. Simply and easily apply current technologies to improve your work and workflow.
7. Learn new techniques, integrating editing tools, to streamline and turn your average shots into amazing WOW images.
An avid black and white photographer and print maker, David Sinai is the founder and president of Picsera, your photography assistant in the cloud. While advances in technology have made it easier to learn and master the craft, the digital age has made the photography business increasingly competitive. Picsera’s mission is to help photographers improve their quality of life by enabling them with more personal time and increased profitability through post-production outsourcing, innovative technology and business education.
Janice Wendt, Trainer to the Trainers, is also a world-renown artist who specializes in photography, digital image enhancement and retouching. She has more than 30 years of experience in nature, commercial, wedding and portrait photography. Janice combines traditional techniques she learned in the darkroom with the power and flexibility of current, state-of-the-art technology to continue her tradition of excellence.